Fees and Support
All courses are free to any Fourth Level student registered at any academic institution on the Island of Ireland.
The courses are free to any Irish academic (Post-Doctoral Fellow or Faculty), subject to space availability.
The courses are available to non-Irish students at a small fee of 25 euro per ECTS credit, again subject to space availability.
The courses are available to industry as Professional Development at a small fee of €250 euro per ECTS credit, again subject to space availability.
There is financial support possible from IGGP funds for Irish graduate students ONLY who wish to take a course at a host institution in a different city from their home institution.
A financial contribution will be provided for second class travel, accommodation and food to a maximum of €50 euro per day. All graduate students wishing to claim reimbursements must provide valid receipts for all items they are claiming and there will be no exceptions to this clause.
Please note that this financial support will only be payable to those students who both PASS and also COMPLETE the course attended. These students will have received a signed certificate from the Course Presenter and the Director.
To make payment on the IGGP website - Please click one:
For REIMBURSEMENT follow these steps:
IRISH PhD STUDENTS or POST DOC FELLOWS or FACULTY
1. Fill out this Excel spreadsheet and include own Bank details (see details below).
2. Itemize expenses - Up to a max. of €50.00 per day ONLY.
3. Email completed spreadsheet and send the ORIGINAL receipts to the IGGP Secretary by post.
4. The IGGP Secretary approves the expense claim, and forwards it to Caroline Moloney the IGGP Administraor who checks both and then forwards to DIAS's Finance Office for payment.
COURSE PRESENTERS AND DEMONSTRATORS
1. Check all course certificates of attendees and present to students then send final count of successful students who passed the course to IGGP Administrator.
2. Fill out this Excel spreadsheet and include own Bank details (see details below).
3. Email completed spreadsheet and send ORIGINAL invoices and receipts incl. flight boarding cards to the IGGP Secretary (NB. copies are not acceptable) by post.
4. The IGGP Administrator approves the expense claim, and sends it to the IGGP Director.
5. The IGGP Director approves reimbursement, and forwards it to DIAS's Finance Office for payment.
*BANK DETAILS REQUIRED BY OUR FINANCE DEPARTMENT:
- Bank Name and Address
- Account Holder Name and Address
- Account IBAN
- Account Swift
- Account Number
- Sort Code
Please make sure that you have've given all these details on the Excel spreadsheet when claiming reimbursement.